In case your are viewing this textual content this means you want to discover out about android utility reversing. There are lots of tutorials on-line on android utility reversing nevertheless the issue that makes this textual content distinctive is that we’re educating android utility reversing using android cellphone. On this text we will be talking about Introduction and devices used on this tutorial. Inside the subsequent article we’ll discuss additional.
What’s Apk file?
Android utility package deal deal file (APK) is the file format used to distribute and arrange utility software program program and middleware onto Google’s Androidboperating system. APK recordsdata are ZIP file formatted packages based totally on the JAR file format with .apk file extensions.
What are the Contents you uncover inside Apk?
An APK file is an archive that always incorporates the following directories:
- META-INF itemizing:
MANIFEST.MF : The Manifest File
CERT.RSA : The certificates of the making use of
CERT.SF : The itemizing of sources and SHA-1 digest
Corresponding strains throughout the MANIFEST.MF file; as an example:
Created-By: 1.0 (Android)
- lib : the itemizing containing the compiled code that is explicit to a software program program layer of a processor, the itemizing is reduce up into
additional directories inside it:
armeabi : compiled code for all ARM based totally processors solely
armeabi-v7a : compiled code for all ARMv7 and above based totally processors solely
x86 : compiled code for x86 processors solely
mips : compiled code for MIPS processors solely
- classes.dex : The teachings compiled throughout the dex file format
understandable by the Dalvik digital machine
- res : The itemizing containing sources not compiled into sources.arsc (see beneath).
- property : an inventory containing functions property, which is perhaps retrieved by AssetManager .
- AndroidManifest.xml : An additional Android manifest file, describing the determine, mannequin, entry rights, referenced library recordsdata for the making use of. This file is also in Android binary XML that could be reworked into human-readable plain textual content material XML with devices paying homage to AXMLPrinter2, android-apktool, or Androguard
- sources.arsc : A file containing precompiled sources, paying homage to binary XML as an example.
- Apktool Cell
- Apk Editor
- 920 Textual content material Editor
You might acquire these devices from Google. Most of them could be present in Google Play Retailer too.
So this conclude the half 1 of our tutorial. If you want be uptodate with this tutorial dont neglect to allow notification from this website online and Like our fb internet web page too.
In our Subsequent article we’ll discuss about learn how to remove or change industrial from android utility.