In case your are viewing this text this implies you wish to find out about android utility reversing. There are many tutorials on-line on android utility reversing however the factor that makes this text distinctive is that we’re educating android utility reversing utilizing android cellphone. On this article we shall be speaking about Introduction and instruments used on this tutorial. Within the subsequent article we’ll talk about extra.
What’s Apk file?
Android utility package deal file (APK) is the file format used to distribute and set up utility software program and middleware onto Google’s Androidboperating system. APK recordsdata are ZIP file formatted packages primarily based on the JAR file format with .apk file extensions.
What are the Contents you discover inside Apk?
An APK file is an archive that often incorporates the next directories:
- META-INF listing:
MANIFEST.MF : The Manifest File
CERT.RSA : The certificates of the applying
CERT.SF : The listing of sources and SHA-1 digest
Corresponding strains within the MANIFEST.MF file; for instance:
Created-By: 1.0 (Android)
- lib : the listing containing the compiled code that’s particular to a software program layer of a processor, the listing is cut up into
extra directories inside it:
armeabi : compiled code for all ARM primarily based processors solely
armeabi-v7a : compiled code for all ARMv7 and above primarily based processors solely
x86 : compiled code for x86 processors solely
mips : compiled code for MIPS processors solely
- lessons.dex : The lessons compiled within the dex file format
comprehensible by the Dalvik digital machine
- res : The listing containing sources not compiled into sources.arsc (see under).
- property : a listing containing purposes property, which might be retrieved by AssetManager .
- AndroidManifest.xml : A further Android manifest file, describing the identify, model, entry rights, referenced library recordsdata for the applying. This file could also be in Android binary XML that may be transformed into human-readable plain textual content XML with instruments reminiscent of AXMLPrinter2, android-apktool, or Androguard
- sources.arsc : A file containing precompiled sources, reminiscent of binary XML for instance.
- Apktool Cell
- Apk Editor
- 920 Textual content Editor
You may obtain these instruments from Google. Most of them can be found in Google Play Retailer too.
So this conclude the half 1 of our tutorial. If you would like be uptodate with this tutorial dont neglect to permit notification from this web site and Like our fb web page too.
In our Subsequent article we’ll talk about about find out how to take away or change commercial from android utility.