AMD and Nvidia now every have updated GPU drivers which could be optimized for Wolfenstein: Youngblood. Nvidia began rolling out its 431.60 driver earlier this week, and now AMD has adopted go properly with for Radeon graphics card owners with its new 19.7.three driver launch.
In AMD’s case, the company claims its 19.7.three driver improves effectivity in Wolfenstein: Youngblood by 13 p.c, as compared with the sooner 19.7.2 driver bundle. That’s based on inside testing using a Radeon RX 5700.
It is not clear what kind of effectivity constructive facets owners of various Radeon GPUs can rely on, nonetheless a 13 p.c hike in framerates on the prime end won’t be too shabby, supplied that extends previous AMD’s private labs.
The 19.7.three driver launch moreover introduces a bunch of bug fixes. They embody:
- League of Legends would possibly fail to launch on Radeon RX 5700 sequence graphics with House home windows 7 system configurations.
- Radeon RX 5700 sequence graphics merchandise would possibly experience DirectX 9 software program crashes or hangs after an categorical enhance of Radeon Software program program.
- House home windows Blended Actuality would possibly fail to launch when Radeon Image Sharpening is enabled on Radeon RX 5700 sequence graphics merchandise.
- Audio is also out of sync with films when using Radeon ReLive VR.
- Incorrect values is also confirmed inside the vitality gauge for Radeon WattMan whereas capabilities are engaged on AMD Radeon VII.
- AMD Log Utility Driver would possibly intermittently fail to place in on House home windows 7 system configurations.
- Radeon Anti-Lag would possibly experience slight effectivity drops on some gaming capabilities when enabled.
- Minor stuttering would possibly occur when collaborating in Fortnite in the midst of the primary couple of minutes of gameplay on AMD Radeon RX 5700 sequence graphics.
- Radeon Overlay would possibly experience flickering in Vulkan API video video games when Radeon Image Sharpening is enabled.
- Corruption is also observed in some checks when working Adobe Premier Skilled 2019 benchmarks.
The discharge notes moreover stage to a bunch of acknowledged factors, along with one which impacts RX 5700 owners who’ve enabled FreeSync on a 240Hz present. In such cases, stuttering can occur.
Right here is the entire itemizing of acknowledged factors:
- Some system configurations would possibly experience inexperienced shade corruption after arrange of Radeon Software program program when working House home windows 10 Might 2019 exchange.
- Stutter is also expert when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240Hz refresh reveals with Radeon RX 5700 sequence graphics merchandise.
- Radeon Effectivity Metrics would possibly report incorrect VRAM utilization.
- AMD Radeon VII would possibly experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
- Radeon Overlay would possibly intermittently fail to look when toggled in sport.
- Audio for clips captured by Radeon ReLive is also corrupted or garbled when desktop recording is enabled.
- Radeon RX 5700 sequence graphics would possibly experience a black show all through uninstall on House home windows 7 system configurations. A bit spherical is to hold out uninstall in safe mode.
- Recording clips with Radeon ReLive would possibly result in clear clips on Radeon RX 5700 Assortment Graphics with House home windows 7 system configurations.
- Enabling Enhanced Sync would possibly set off sport, software program or system crashes on Radeon RX 5700 sequence graphics merchandise.
Go here to grab the newest Radeon driver.