Gears 5 is about to launch shortly, and in anticipation of the game’s launch, AMD is pushing out a model new Radeon Software program program Adrenalin 2019 Model 19.9.1 driver launch that is optimized to ship the best effectivity.
Based mostly on AMD’s private interior benchmarking, the 19.9.1 driver yields as a lot as an Eight % effectivity bump in DirectX 12, as compared with the 19.8.2 driver. That metric depends on working a Radeon RX 5700 XT, with the choice cranked as a lot as 4K.
Previous the Gears 5 optimizations, there’s not a whole lot to debate. Solely a single bug restore—the 19.9.1 driver addresses an issue that was inflicting a system maintain when launching RGB Fusion.
There are, however, a handful of acknowledged factors. They embrace:
- Gears 5 would possibly experience an utility maintain on loading show with APU solely (Ryzen) based desktop system configurations.
- HDMI overscan and underscan decisions may be missing from Radeon Settings on AMD Radeon VII system configurations when the primary present is about to 60Hz.
- Stutter may be expert when Radeon FreeSync is enabled on 240Hz refresh reveals with Radeon RX 5700 assortment graphics merchandise.
- Radeon Effectivity Metrics would possibly report incorrect VRAM utilization.
- AMD Radeon VII would possibly experience elevated memory clocks at idle or on desktop.
- Radeon Overlay would possibly intermittently fail to look when toggled in sport.
- Audio for clips captured by Radeon ReLive may be corrupted or garbled when desktop recording is enabled.
- Enabling Enhanced Sync would possibly set off sport, utility or system crashes on Radeon RX 5700 assortment graphics merchandise.
Follow this link to acquire the latest AMD GPU driver.